Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Just Some Cards for Some Friends of Mine...

Hi Everyone....
I was so excited to get in my room last night and make something.  I feel like I'm coming back around.  I challenged myself to use some single sheets of paper I bought a long time ago and I used some of Emma's beautiful stamps from her Just A Little Note To Say set.  I used scrap pieces of ribbon I had and the turtle came from Paisley.  Also, I keep all my Cricut books in two small crates and I decided whatever I pulled out...thats the cart I used.  I was just hoping it wouldn't be Mini Monsters LOL.  So here are some little 4x4 note cards I made.  Have a wonderful weekend.
Susan

4 comments:

  1. Your set is super cute!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW.............how cute! Just adorable! Love those smiley faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, these are so cute. Love this little turtle. Blessings, B

    ReplyDelete