Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Pinterest Project With Sheree...

Hi Everyone...
So...how many times do you get on Pinterest and pin, pin, pin and never make what you pinned?  I do it all the time.  So, I challenged Sheree to make something from her Pinterest board and I would make something from mine.  I have always loved this card.  I didn't have the exact cartridge, but I was close.  Also, I didn't have this kind of background paper so I made my own.  Here is what I came up with and don't forget to go over and check our Sheree's blog as well to see what she came up with.  Hope this inspires you to get on your Pinterest board and make something you like.  Let me know if you do and I'll link your project to this post.  Have a great day.
Susan

This is the picture from Pinterest:
The original artist is from obsessedwithscrapbooking.com
Here is my version:

I meant to run my leaves through the Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder but didn't remember until I had glue on one of the leaves LOL...I hate when that happens.

4 comments:

  1. You are so funny...I hate when that happens too! I just love your card. This was fun! We will have to do it again!
    Big Hugs!
    Lynn (Sheree)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just darling susan! and you're so right...I have a ton of stuff pinned and haven't done yet!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO CUTE! I love the "just peachy" sentiment and I'm impressed you got those diagonals going perfectly. I love your leaves, also! Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete