Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Pause Dream Enjoy 52 Tags - Zoo Theme

Hello Everyone...
How is everyone?  I have decided I'm going back to work.  I haven't worked since last May.  I feel like I'm able enough to drive the school bus again.  I have a great chiropractor and a wonderful massage therapist keeping a close eye on me and I am feeling confident.  I am so happy to be exiting such a dark time in my life.  Thank you Lord.
This week on Pause Dream Enjoy's 52 tags in 2012, we have a zoo theme.  I think this zebra is so cute.  She came from Create A Critter.  I am enjoying journaling on the back of each one about the events that happened in my life the week prior.  They are already interesting to look back on.  Well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 
Susan

2 comments:

  1. So happy about your decision! I love your tag and all of your creative projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like all the circles on this tag. You 'FAV' is terrific.
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete