Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

You're Berry Sweet Card, KopyKat Series

Hello Everyone...
How is your Monday?  Mine is great! I texted my sweet friend Sheree this morning and asked her if she was up for a challenge...of course she was LOL.  I challenged her to make anything from Mary's blog over at CardzTV.  Mary is our design team leader and such a sweet, inspirational lady.

Sheree over at Boots and Bling Time made Mary's "Just-Be-Claws Card" and it turned out absolutely adorable!

Here is my card:
I thought this card was so adorable!
This is where you can find Mary's adorable Berry Sweet card.

Enjoy our fun challenges and we hope they inspire you.

9 comments:

  1. I just LOVE your card....super cute!!! I need to scraplift this one too because I have that background paper! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, this card IS berry sweet ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so BERRY BERRY Adorable.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I love how you used the cuttlebug for the background and strawberry!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. Love the pink/green mats behind the strawberry.

    ReplyDelete